Microsoft Application Request Routing for IIS7 is a proxy based routing module that forwards HTTP requests to content servers based on HTTP headers and server variables, and load balance algorithms.
- Increase application availability and scalability.
- Better utilize content server resources.
- Facilitate application deployment including pilot management and A/B testing.
- Lower management costs and create opportunities for shared hosters.
- Microsoft URL Rewrite Module for IIS 7.0
- Microsoft Web Farm Management for IIS 7.0
- Microsoft Application Request Routing for IIS 7.0
- Microsoft External Cache for IIS 7.0
- Hotfix (KB 954438)